NextPass Summer Promotion Terms and Conditions
NextMove by Cintra (“NextMove”) a limited liability company registered to do business in Virginia with its principal office located at 9600 Great Hills Trail, #250E, Austin, TX 78759 is sponsoring an online gifting promotion. All eligible users of the NextPass app who complete registration between May 22, 2023 and September 10, 2023 (the “Promotion Term”) will receive a single $15.00 account credit (the “Account Credit”) to use when using the app on eligible Virginia roadways during the Promotion Term (the “Promotion”) subject to the following terms and conditions:
PROMOTION TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Must be 18 years old or older at time of NextPass account registration and must meet all eligibility requirements to use NextPass and any other eligibility requirements promulgated by NextMove.
- The NextPass account must be in good standing to use the Account Credit.
- Employees of NextMove or its affiliates, as well as their agents, successors and assignees, and their immediate family members (spouse; parents, siblings, children, grandchildren and their spouses; and in-laws) and members of the same household (whether or not related) are not eligible to participate in the Promotion or to be named as the beneficiary of an account participating in a Promotion.
- The Account Credit will expire upon the conclusion of the Promotion Term, September 10, 2023.
- NextMove will fund only one (1) Promotion per individual.
- NextMove will fund up to $20,000.00 total in Promotions for all qualified NextPass account holders. If the $20,000.00 limit is met before September 10, 2023, the Promotion offer described herein is immediately terminated, and NextMove will provide notification to new registrants in the NextPass app that the Promotion is no longer available.
- In no event will NextMove be responsible or liable for any damages or losses of any kind for lost, late, misdirected, incomplete, or invalid NextPass registrations. NextMove is not responsible or liable for any technical difficulties experienced by account owners, including but not limited to issues with the internet.
- Account owner will be solely responsible for any applicable local, state, and federal taxes on the Promotion.
- If, in NextMove’s sole discretion, an individual is found to be ineligible to own NextPass account or not in compliance with these Promotion Terms & Conditions, Promotion will be forfeited and returned to NextMove in its sole discretion. Interpretation of and determinations on the correct application of these Promotion Terms & Conditions shall be made by NextMove in its sole discretion and its decisions regarding these matters shall be final. In no event will NextMove be responsible or liable for any damages or losses of any kind should account owner be found ineligible for a Promotion.
- By participating in the Promotion, each account holder agrees to indemnify, hold harmless, and waive any claims against NextMove, and any of the affiliates, employees, directors, officers, agents, representatives, and assigns of NextMove, made by account owners, beneficiaries, or any other third parties arising directly or indirectly out of, or in any way connected with, this Promotion or in connection therewith.
- By participating in the Promotion, each account owner agrees that the Promotion shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the Commonwealth of Virginia without regard to any choice of law or conflict of law rules. Account owner agrees that venue for any litigation arising out of or related to this Promotion or these Promotion Terms & Conditions shall be in state court located in Fairfax, Virginia and hereby consents to same.
- The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws. Void where prohibited.
- NextMove reserves the right to modify, extend, suspend, or terminate the Promotion if it determines, in its sole discretion, that the Promotion is technically impaired or corrupted or that fraud or technical problems, failures or malfunctions or other causes beyond NextMove’s control have destroyed or severely undermined or to any degree impaired the integrity, administration, security, and/or feasibility of the Promotion as contemplated herein.
- These Terms and Conditions cannot be modified or amended in any way except in a written document issued in accordance with law by a duly authorized representative of NextMove. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Terms and Conditions shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
- ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, NEXTMOVE WILL DISQUALIFY ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL AND RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) AND OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.